A Norman Nicholson Research Trip to Millom!


This post is slightly different to what I usually upload as it is in the form of a video! Rather than a blog, this time I filmed some highlights of my trip to Millom on my quest to research Norman Nicholson and his use of place. My course-mate and best friend Nada and I travelled by train to Millom and used the Norman Nicholson Trails app to gain a greater perspective on Norman Nicholson's life. As I am researching Norman Nicholson for my MA Dissertation, this trip proved to be a huge academic success whilst also giving Nada and I a place to spend some quality catch-up time together. The link to watch the video is below and please see the video description for the links to all of the things that I have mentioned! 

https://youtu.be/iQcfqvkjoUo






Comments

Popular Posts